I am a CELTA-qualified, native British EFL teacher. I have taught since 2013, in Peru, Colombia, Spain and the UK. I have experience teaching children, teenagers, adults and business professionals from many countries, of all levels. Therefore, I can easily adapt to different students and I know what each student needs! I love teaching and watching my students develop and improve.
The London School of Economics and Political Science (LSE) 09/14-06/17
BSc Social Policy, 2.1.
Modules in political science, sociology, geography, development, social economics & research methods.
Newcastle College 05/12-06/12
Cambridge Certificate in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (CELTA): Pass B
EFL Teaching experience:
Studio Cambridge Summer School 06/14-08/17
- Taught English to children and teenagers, developing a high level of cultural awareness
- Students came from China, Japan, Russia, Italy, Turkey and many more countries.
- Led groups on various day trips to Cambridge, London, Oxford and Brighton.
BCN Languages Sagrada Familia, Barcelona, Spain 02/14-06/14
- Taught adults and business professionals, ranging from beginners to advanced.
English Teacher: First Class English, Bogotá, Colombia 07/13-12/13
- Taught English to individuals or small groups of business professionals at companies such as Citibank,
Pacific Rubiales and Hocol, including engineers of Pacific Rubiales in the oil fields of Puerto Lopez, Colombia.
English Assistant: St George’s College and Montessori School, Peru 03/13-06/13
- Volunteered at a school, teaching English to children and teenagers, adapting classes to students’ needs
I enjoy making creative lessons, adapting topics to students' interests. I develop classes so students gain confidence quickly. I am happy to take control of the syllabus or adapt it to the preferences of the student.
Tutor not yet rated.