My name is Stéphane. I am French from Burgundy, France.
I have been a French teacher for over eight years in formal institutions such as American international schools and Alliance-Française, but I have also given private classes for a diverse group of clients such as high-ranking embassy officials, high school students, DELF/DALF candidates and more.
I am half French and half Ethiopian, so I am very good at learning new languages. I speak French, English, Amharic, and Tigrinya. I am currently living in California where I enjoy teaching French online!
In my free time, I enjoy cooking, reading, and improving my English skills.
• 4 years of French teaching at American international school
• 3 years as French Language Program Director at an American international school
• 5 years at Alliance Française as a French teacher for adult and youth learners
• 8 years as a private French tutor for high school students (learning French as a second language) and adults (learning French for professional and travel purposes)
Areas of Experience:
• 8 years of French language teaching and tutoring to K-12 students and adults, including international students, embassy officials, and foreign diplomats.
• Proven track record of impressive results, such as helping students significantly improve test scores on French certification tests such as DELF/DALF, FLE, etc.
• Areas of expertise include helping high school students excel at semester and end of year high school French exams, achieving an average 40% increase in overall test scores for all students
I am always focused on the needs of my students for learning French.
I create tailored lesson plans, homework, and resources for each student.
I have a strong passion for the French language, and I wish to help my students master one of the most beautiful and romantic language of the world!
Tutor not yet rated.