Hello. My name is Bruce and I am a Business English Expert.
I am a native English speaking teacher from Canada with 23 years of experience teaching English.
I also have an MBA and 34 years of international business experience (banking, pharmaceuticals, online education).
• language instruction and business skills training for individuals
• custom designed courses based on the student's unique needs, interests and level of English.
• courses include Business English, General English and Exam Preparation
• Business Projects developed with students
A final word:
• I am a friendly and enthusiastic person who loves interacting with people, talking about business and developing business projects.
• I enjoy exchanging ideas about travel, music, art, literature, the latest world news and anything else you would like to discuss.
• English teacher = 23 years experience
• Business experience = 34 years
• MBA (Masters of Business Administration) in marketing and finance
• The English MBA
- teaching English to business people and university students
- adapting and creating courses according to the unique needs of my students.
- creating online content for my students (text, audio, video, exercises, grammar, vocabulary).
• University of Artois (France)
- teaching Business English to university students
- two business programs : management and technology
• Language Schools (Siadep, CEL)
- language centers associated with the Chamber of Commerce in France
- teaching English to business people
• Online Education
- developing e-learning products and services customized to meet the unique needs of my clients.
- creating and maintaining web sites for language schools
- utilizing skills including web design, web development and content creation.
- designing and ex3cuting marketing, competitive and financial strategies for clients
- director responsible for mergers and acquisitions in the pharma industry
• MBA (Master of Business Administration)
- 1992 - Toronto, Canada
- Marketing and Finance
• I adapt my teaching approach based on your needs, interests and level.
• beginner, intermediate and advanced classes.
• English is used all the time (or as much as possible for beginners).
The First Lesson
• we will identify your objectives
• prepare a custom-designed course tailored to your needs, interests and level.
• choose the topics which will be helpful to you
• determine the amount of speaking, listening, reading and writing you would like to have
• discuss your other preferences including pronunciation, vocabulary and grammar
Course materials :
• current news articles
• screen share and whiteboard
• course books can be recommended if you wish.
• I provide online activities to do after each lesson (if you would like).
• This work is used in our next lesson
• includes text, audio, video, exercises, grammar, and vocabulary