Hi, I'm Cinzia ! I live in Lecce, in south Italy. It's a lively city with lots to do and experience. My professional education is based on recent research in educational science and applies the principles of participatory pedagogy and methods of exploratory learning. I love learning about new cultures and languages. I also speak some English and French.
- Degree in Pedagogy, focus in pedagogy, learning to teach - University of Lecce (Italy), 1994-1999,
- Master in Dyscalculia. Dysgraphia. Dyslexia. Visual Perceptual/Visual Motor Deficit - ICOTEA (italy) - 2018
- Italian Teacher - Promojet srl - Cavallino (Italy), 2009-2010
I will teach you exactly what you need to do in order to get a higher band score by:
• giving you an initial assessment of your writing and/or speaking to estimate your potential level and then discussing with you a targeted learning plan,
• helping you to recognize and overcome repeated errors,
• improving the structure and quality of your writing,
• developing your vocabulary,
• coaching you to better pronunciation,
• giving regular practice tasks followed up with detailed feedback,
• providing step by step help to improve.
I am a really friendly teacher and I love interacting with my students and enjoy laughing and learning with them. I work hard to make my students feel confident and comfortable. In my lessons, I try to make each lesson cover as many points as possible, from speaking and listening to pronunciation, grammar and vocabulary, to give each student the best lesson they can get. I encourage questions and even suggestions.