Hello, my name is Kinga and I’m 44 years old, currently living in the UK. I’m a bilingual English-Polish native speaker with an intermediate Spanish. My online classes are dynamic and fun! I am presently offering a discounted trial lesson with a 50% discount to university students and unemployed people.
Having run my own award-winning businesses and written about strategies for personal development, I enjoy using my skills and experience to help others improve their careers and lives. Being a multilingual myself, trained in a highly effective Vaughan method and other accelerated learning techniques, I know what is like learning a new language and I specialise in teaching Spanish and other Latin-based language speakers.
My writing portfolio includes a book on sustainable models, articles for Spanish Levante Lifestyle Magazine on travel and tourism, international aid and entrepreneurship, and contribution to The Rough Guide to Devon & Cornwall.
Qualifications & Training:
In-company Vaughan Method training, Madrid, Spain
TEFL Certificate - The TEFL Academy, UK
Certificate in Interpreting and Translation in Polish-English language pair, Language Communication Training Service, London.
BSc(Hons) Environmental Protection with Business Administration (2.1), Bournemouth University
Ecological design course, Richmond Open University
Travel & Tourism Certificate, Harrow, London
• English Teacher at Vaughan Systems, Valencia, Spain (2017-2019) –taught adults - A1-C1 levels - young adults and corporate clients
• Freelance Online English teacher- 2017- present – university students and corporate clients
• Teacher of sustainability and related sciences at The Centre for Innovation, Almeria, Spain (5 years)
• Freelance Interpreter for NHS England, Pearls Linguistics, London (1 year)
• Activities Coordinator and Bilingual Guide, Active Travel Spain, Malaga (2 years)
• Researcher and Producer, Starbright Film Studios, Almeria, Spain (4 years)
• Restaurant Owner, Atlantis Restaurant, Ocean Backpackers Hotel and Activity Agency, UK (4 years) – set up and ran three fully integrated businesses that won industry
• Ecotourism and Education Consultant, BMB Projects, South Africa (1 year) – co-instigated a Ranger’s College that provides FAGASA training for international students and
developed new community education initiatives and income streams.
Learning with me – a unique teaching method
I will use my teaching and coaching experience to help you improve fast in the following areas:
• Verbal agility and confidence building
• Business & Science English fluency to give you leverage in your field of expertise
• Accent softening for greater fluidity in communication
• Language learning tips & tricks to accelerate your pace and effectiveness of learning
• Proficiency to help you pass any English exam or course
Tutor not yet rated.